Marvel’s plans to publish a Spider-Geddon #1 variant by every living artist available today continue with a new variant cover by David Nakayama. This cover features PS4 Spider-Man, who will also appear in the series. The variant will be especially nice for people who made the mistake of purchasing an X-Box One or Nintendo Switch instead of a PS4 and are unable to play the recently-released game. Sure, all of your PS4-owning friends may be having the time of their lives playing what appears to be the greatest Spider-Man game ever created. But you can own a picture of him on a variant cover. Eat it, PS4-owners!
Spider-Geddon brings Dan Slott back to the Spider-Books for one last run alongside writer Christos Gage, with Jorge Molina producing the art. Spider-Geddon #1, alongside its approximately 7,000 variant covers, will hit stores on October 10th.
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE! Marvel is excited to celebrate SPIDER-GEDDON #1 from Christos Gage and Jorge Molina with a new PS4 Spider-Man variant cover, drawn and colored by superstar artist David Nakayama!
Featuring new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale, this is a Marvel Spider-Event not to be missed! Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into this fresh new adventure October 10th, when SPIDER-GEDDON #1 hits comic shops!
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (of 5)
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE with DAN SLOTT
Art and Cover by JORGE MOLINA
On Sale 10/10/18
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (OF 5) NAKAYAMA PS4 SPIDER-MAN VAR (JUL188968)
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018