Sometimes, you get a game that basically explains itself in a nutshell before you pick it up. Like when we tried out Space Cows at PAX West. This game really doesn’t need a ton of explanation, as we weren’t given much when we played the demo. You’re a naked human in space tasking to save his beloved cows from an alien/mutant infestation within a milking space station. It’s one of those games that’s just stupid fun and makes you want to play it just to relax. Sadly, you don’t do much relaxing as this is a really challenging game that will have you working your hardest twin-stick skills to make it work.
There’s also a minigame that they loved to show off where you switch between shooting milk back and forth between two sides and you have to use the trigger buttons to choose which side you shoot it at. This feels like something Nickelodeon would have produced back in the day. We didn’t get a release date for Space Cows, but we’re assuming it’s headed to PC and console sometime in 2019.
- Revisiting Witch It at PAX West as the Game Comes to Consoles
- Fighting for Domination in Swords and Soldiers II Shawarmageddon at PAX West
- Looking Over New Titles from Breaking Games at PAX West
- Twisted Metal Meets Hockey: We Tried Mad Machines at PAX West
- Checking Out the Improvements Made to Astroneer at PAX West
- Scared of the '90s: We Played World Of Horror at PAX West
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018