Final Fantasy XI fans are about to freak out as one of the game’s main bosses will be making their way into Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. Square Enix has announced that Kam’lanaut will be joining the game’s roster as the next DLC character. A lot of Final Fantasy fans may not be immediately familiar with the character, but trust us, this is one person you do not wish to underestimate as there are players with countless hours int he MMORPG who have worked to bring them down.
At the moment we’re only seeing a preview of what he can do and have no hard stats on his mechanics or special abilities. But it all looks mighty impressive as many of the moves and graphics are true to the way he behaved in the original game. Square Enix did not immediately give a release date for the character, but based on previous character introductions, we’re guessing you’ll see him added to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT in late October. For now, enjoy the video and do yourself a favor and look the character up if you never played FF11, as he is probably one of the best villains they’ve ever put in the series.
- Couch Studios Announces a New Cross-Platform MMORPG Called Ember Sword
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Will Get New Battle Music in October
- The Last Remnant: Remastered Coming to the West in December
- Rinoa Heartilly Joins the Roster of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Locke Cole is Now Playable in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Locke Cole Confirmed as Next DLC Character for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- ESL and Square Enix Partner for a Dissidia FF NT Tournament
- Square Enix to Announce a New Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Character Next Week
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment “Salute Pack” - October 22, 2018
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018