Blizzard revealed a brand new control map for Overwatch fans today by introducing us to their first Korean map in Busan. The map was technically revealed back at Gamescom but didn’t receive much sizzle from media as there was barely anything to show at the time. Now the map is available for play in the primary Overwatch game. Here’s the official description from the company along with details of what you’ll find in the map. See you on the battlefield!
Travel to Busan, South Korea and battle for control across three distinct locales within one map: Sanctuary, Downtown, and MEKA Base. Explore the serene setting of the Sanctuary, surrounded by an ancient temple, beautiful gardens, and historic architecture. Clash in the bustling metropolis of Downtown, where players will fight across a busy PC bang, flashy karaoke bar, and central light rail station (just watch out for the train). Contest for position in MEKA Base—home of South Korea’s frontline defense against the gwishin omnic attacks: D.Va and the rest of the MEKA squad. Teams must fight to hold each of the three stages to establish complete control of the city that refuses to surrender its way of life to any threat.
- Overwatch League's London Spitfire to Receive WWE Championship
- Overwatch League Announces the 8 New Teams Coming Next Year
- Clothing Review: Phase Two of the Jinx Overwatch Ultimate Hoodies
- Blizzard Disables Loot Boxes for Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm in Belgium
- Overwatch League Reveals All-Star Roster for Saturday's Game
- Blizzard is Offering Another Free Weekend for Overwatch
- Black Ops 4 Reveals a Short Preview of New Character Reaper - December 17, 2018
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Recieves Dissonance of the Nexus Expansion - December 17, 2018
- SEGA Ages Will Add Puyo Puyo and Puyo Puyo 2 on Nintendo Switch - December 17, 2018
- Soulja Boy Says He’s Going to Launch His Own Esports Team - December 17, 2018
- EA Dice Will Restore TTK in New Battlefield V Playlists - December 17, 2018