Insomniac Games has revealed that a New Game Plus version of Marvel’s Spider-Man campaign is on the way.
A ton of people have been playing Marvel’s Spider-Man. That comes anecdotally from my own friends list on PlayStation 4, but also, we are beginning to see it bare out in the charts too. There is a clear enthusiasm for the game and it seems many can’t get enough. With it being out over the weekend now too, I’m sure a good portion of the audience has either finished the story or are approaching the end, but have plenty of reason to want more. Well, it looks like an answer to that wish is on the way soon.
While DLC is planned for down the road, in the immediate future, it seems players will have a reason to play through the campaign again. Insomniac Games has revealed on Twitter that a New Game Plus mode is in the works for Marvel’s Spider-Man and seems to be pretty close. Replying to a fan on Twitter, Insomniac confirmed the mode, saying:
yes working on it now and polishing it up!
— Insomniac Games (@insomniacgames) September 10, 2018
New Game Plus is always a nice feature and gives you a reason to want to still find everything. No worse feeling than having everything unlocked, only for there to be nothing to use your maxed out weapons and costumes on. Going back into Manhattan to take down the enemies that Marvel’s Spider-Man throws at you will be reason enough for many players to keep swinging around the city.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018