Team Cherry officially announced today that Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition will be coming to the PS4 and Xbox One this month. September 25th to be exact, and this version will include basically everything from the game that’s been released on PC so far with some additional bonus content. Check out the trailer and complete details of this version below.
Explore twisting caverns, ancient cities and deadly wastes. Battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs. Uncover ancient history and solve mysteries buried at the kingdom’s heart.
Hollow Knight Voidheart Edition includes:
• The original, award winning, action adventure.
• 4 giant Content Packs, built in at launch, expanding the game with all new quests, terrifying boss fights and striking new abilities.
• Classic side-scrolling action, with all the modern trimmings.
• Forge your own path! The world of Hallownest is expansive and open.
• Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities!
• Equip Charms! Ancient relics that offer bizarre new powers and abilities.
• An enormous cast of cute and creepy characters all brought to life with traditional 2D frame-by-frame animation.
• An epic orchestral score, with over 40 tracks!
• Over 150 enemies with 40 epic bosses!
- Team Cherry Announces Hollow Knight's Gods & Glory DLC Release
- Hollow Knight Has Sold a Staggering 1 Million Copies on PC
- Hollow Knight Scores 250K in Switch Sales in the First 2 Weeks
- Hollow Knight Hits Nintendo Switch Today, from Nintendo E3 2018 Presentation
- This Year's GDC Awards Were Pointless Because of Breath of the Wild
- Did Ubisoft Fire an Employee Over PewDiePie Comments? - December 17, 2018
- Ninja Wants Epic Games to Go After Fortnite Stream Snipers - December 17, 2018
- YouTube Channel “Super Best Friends” Ending After Internal Issues - December 16, 2018
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Welcomes a New Fighter with Kage - December 16, 2018
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018