Bandai Namco sent out a press release this morning to select media letting them know that One Piece: World Seeker would be delayed until next year. The message came from Chief Producer Koji Nakajima, who said that this game is one of the most ambitious the company has ever taken on, but that it would require more time to perfect it and iron out all the wrinkles that are holding the game up from being perfect. No word was given as to what quarter we’d be seeing the game in next year, so as of right now, we’re expecting the game to probably not see a hint of a release date until at least the spring.
- Bandai Namco Releases a New Trailer for One Piece: World Seeker
- Surviving on Wits Alone with Dying Light: Bad Blood at PAX West
- Captain Marvel: Jude Law Talks Joining the MCU and Robert Downey Jr.
- Art Baltazar Launches 'Powers In Action' in Action Lab November 2018 Solicits
- We Review the Respawn RSP-400 Gaming Chair
- Gaming and Anime Voice Actor Unshō Ishizuka Passes Away at 67