Skydance Media and ZAG animation studio have come together to develop Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir for live-action film and television projects.
Cheif Operating Officer of Skydance Media Jesse Sisgold said of the announcement:
“Jeremy and everyone at ZAG have done a tremendous job in creating and building Miraculous into the massive pop culture sensation it is today. We look forward to partnering with them to expand this incredible universe into the world of live-action.”
“I am thrilled to partner with Skydance to create live-action adaptations of Miraculous. It’s been my long-time dream to bring this world to life. The Skydance team really understands and embraces the vision we have for this very special super hero love story. They have an incredible track record of producing exciting action with compelling characters and are the perfect team to express the magic and adventure of Ladybug and Cat Noir.”
Deadline reports that under the deal, Skydance will develop and produce the projects with an anticipated release in 2020.
We’ll let you know when we learn more about the proposed projects.
- Tony Awards Announce Broadcast Date, and Venue for 2019 - October 18, 2018
- ‘Wheel of Time’ Showrunner Asks What Fans What They Want in Series - October 18, 2018
- Yes, Really: NASA Just Gave Godzilla His Own Constellation - October 18, 2018
- Another Superman Villain is Headed to The CW’s ‘Supergirl’ - October 18, 2018
- Let’s Talk About ‘Shameless’ s9e6, “Face It, You’re Gorgeous” - October 18, 2018