Skydance Media and ZAG animation studio have come together to develop Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir for live-action film and television projects.
Cheif Operating Officer of Skydance Media Jesse Sisgold said of the announcement:
“Jeremy and everyone at ZAG have done a tremendous job in creating and building Miraculous into the massive pop culture sensation it is today. We look forward to partnering with them to expand this incredible universe into the world of live-action.”
“I am thrilled to partner with Skydance to create live-action adaptations of Miraculous. It’s been my long-time dream to bring this world to life. The Skydance team really understands and embraces the vision we have for this very special super hero love story. They have an incredible track record of producing exciting action with compelling characters and are the perfect team to express the magic and adventure of Ladybug and Cat Noir.”
Deadline reports that under the deal, Skydance will develop and produce the projects with an anticipated release in 2020.
We’ll let you know when we learn more about the proposed projects.
- Milkfed Criminal Masterminds Kelly Sue DeConnick, Matt Fraction Partner with Legendary TV - December 13, 2018
- Meet The Titans of ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’, In Poster Form - December 13, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2 Trailer: Captain Pike and Smiling Spock - December 13, 2018
- ‘Relics and Rarities’ with Dungeon Master Deborah Ann Woll - December 13, 2018
- Jason Momoa and Co Did the Haka at ‘Aquaman’ Premiere - December 13, 2018