It’s been a great past few weeks to be a fan of WWE. On top of recent appearances by legendary figures like Trish Stratus, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker, Mick Foley appeared on Monday Night Raw tonight. And Foley was in rare form, reminding everyone that he’s one of the all-time greats on the microphone by cutting a passionate promo about his need to be involved in next Sunday’s Hell in a Cell PPV. And Foley got his wish, announcing that he will be the special referee for Sunday’s match between Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. But you don’t want to hear us blathering on about. Just watch Foley cut loose like it’s 1998 in the video below:
— WWE (@WWE) September 11, 2018
That was great Mick. But please don’t get carried away and take any dives off the cell on Sunday, no matter how much you may want to.
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018