It’s been a great past few weeks to be a fan of WWE. On top of recent appearances by legendary figures like Trish Stratus, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker, Mick Foley appeared on Monday Night Raw tonight. And Foley was in rare form, reminding everyone that he’s one of the all-time greats on the microphone by cutting a passionate promo about his need to be involved in next Sunday’s Hell in a Cell PPV. And Foley got his wish, announcing that he will be the special referee for Sunday’s match between Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. But you don’t want to hear us blathering on about. Just watch Foley cut loose like it’s 1998 in the video below:
— WWE (@WWE) September 11, 2018
That was great Mick. But please don’t get carried away and take any dives off the cell on Sunday, no matter how much you may want to.
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018