The last game of the day that we got to try out from Nicalis at PAX West was a hack-n-slash action title by the name of RemiLore. The game is for 1-2 players, so of course, I snatched a dev who knew what they were doing to explore this game. You pick one of a few different women fighters to go around different dungeons, beating the hell out of everything you see to clear the evil from the room and collect treasure as you go. You even have the chance to upgrade your gear and do superb amounts of damage to enemies and make it so they stand zero chance of fighting you.
The only area we ended up having difficulty on was the end boss, who basically took everything we had and barely survived before kicking our asses. RemiLore was, by far, one of the best games I played at PAX West this year, and I wish this game was already out for me to play. Sadly, we have to wait until winter to see it on PC and all consoles.
- Nicalis Would Like to Create an 8-Bit TMNT Video Game
- Multiplayer Mayhem Shrunken Down in Our Demo of Aftercharge at PAX West
- Gliding Around and Shooting Stuff Up in Overload at PAX West
- Bringing Light Back to a Darkened World in Ashen at PAX West
- Revisiting the Joyfull World of Wattam at PAX West
- Space and Time Mess With Us in Outer Wilds at PAX West
- Going Back to Game Boy with Save Me Mr. Tako at PAX West
- A Much More Intense Puzzler: We Played Crystal Crisis at PAX West
- Strategy in the Clouds As We Played Driftland at PAX West
- A Different Kind of Co-Op with Tick Tock: A Tale for Two at PAX West
- Just a Painter With a Dream as We Play Eastshade at PAX West