Nothing like turning a corner during Dragon Con and coming face-to-face with an impressive armored collection of “The Law”- a Judgement of Dredd. We’re still workshopping that collective noun too, but, anytime you see a group of Judge Dredd cosplayers all together, it can be intimidating.
Scowls and leather are the name of the game here in this gallery of photos from Benn Robbins of Robbins Studios Photography and Fine Art, who was again awesome enough to let us feature more of his work.
We’re still hoping to get more live-action Dredd soon, especially with the updates from Karl Urban on the upcoming Mega-City One project.
Keep an eye out for additional Dragon Con galleries, and watch out for police activity in Peach Tree Center.
- Dragon Con: A Regal of Wakanda Forever Cosplay
- Dragon Con: Where Star Wars and Star Trek Come Together
- Dragon Con: A Violent Delight of Westworld Cosplay
- Black Geeks of Dragon Con: Fandom Comes in All Shades
- Dragon Con: A Habit of Handmaids, Under His Eye
- Cocktails Over Coruscant II: Star Wars Libations at Dragon Con
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- Dragon Con: 'Orville' Cosplay Crew Invades Star Trek 10 Forward Party
- Dragon Con: General Leia Cosplay That'll Make You Cry
- Milla Jovovich Posts ‘Monster Hunter’ Movie Update - October 14, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Wanna Hear Caitriona Balfe’s Sam Heughan Impression? - October 14, 2018
- Daredevil’s Charlie Cox Wants More ‘The Defenders’ - October 14, 2018
- Lisa Henson Talks Netflix’s ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Goodbye, Jon Snow: Kit Harington has Shaved his Beard Off - October 14, 2018