Nothing like turning a corner during Dragon Con and coming face-to-face with an impressive armored collection of “The Law”- a Judgement of Dredd. We’re still workshopping that collective noun too, but, anytime you see a group of Judge Dredd cosplayers all together, it can be intimidating.
Scowls and leather are the name of the game here in this gallery of photos from Benn Robbins of Robbins Studios Photography and Fine Art, who was again awesome enough to let us feature more of his work.
We’re still hoping to get more live-action Dredd soon, especially with the updates from Karl Urban on the upcoming Mega-City One project.
Keep an eye out for additional Dragon Con galleries, and watch out for police activity in Peach Tree Center.
- Rebellion Buys a Studio for 'Judge Dredd: Mega City One', 'Rogue Trooper'
- Dragon Con: A Regal of Wakanda Forever Cosplay
- Dragon Con: Where Star Wars and Star Trek Come Together
- Dragon Con: A Violent Delight of Westworld Cosplay
- Black Geeks of Dragon Con: Fandom Comes in All Shades
- Dragon Con: A Habit of Handmaids, Under His Eye
- Cocktails Over Coruscant II: Star Wars Libations at Dragon Con
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- Dragon Con: 'Orville' Cosplay Crew Invades Star Trek 10 Forward Party
- Dragon Con: General Leia Cosplay That'll Make You Cry
- Writer Jay Basu Added to ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Film - December 18, 2018
- George Takei Boards Season 2 of AMC’s ‘The Terror’ - December 18, 2018
- Joel Harlow Talks ‘Hellboy’ Makeup, Getting Mike Mignola’s Approval - December 18, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Number One, Captain Pike More Than Shipmates? - December 18, 2018
- Disney+ Period Piece ‘Lady and The Tramp’ Will Have Real Dogs - December 18, 2018