Even though Hulu’s award-winning series The Handmaid’s Tale isn’t your typical convention fare, the red cloak and white bonnets were everywhere at Dragon Con this year.
We’re thinking the collective noun of handmaids is a habit, but we’re still work shopping that.
This collection of photos comes to us from Kristen Schlicht, who very kindly is letting us run the group photos, which are pretty damn impressive.
We really love that Marriott Carpet Handmaid, and the Commander getting his comeuppance, at the expense of that scotch.
Thanks again Kristen, and to everyone in the group for putting their time and effort into costumes, posing, and celebrating Margaret Atwood’s seminal work.
The Handmaid’s Tale is set to return to Hulu for a third season, seasons one and two are currently streaming now.
- Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale" Sequel "The Testaments" Coming in 2019
- Dragon Con: A Regal of Wakanda Forever Cosplay
- Dragon Con: Where Star Wars and Star Trek Come Together
- Dragon Con: A Violent Delight of Westworld Cosplay
- Black Geeks of Dragon Con: Fandom Comes in All Shades
- Dragon Con: This Judgement of Dredd *IS* The Law
- Cocktails Over Coruscant II: Star Wars Libations at Dragon Con
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- Dragon Con: 'Orville' Cosplay Crew Invades Star Trek 10 Forward Party
- Dragon Con: General Leia Cosplay That'll Make You Cry
- Brian Henson Talks Netflix's 'Dark Crystal' at Dragon Con
- Brian Henson Offers Updates on His 'Farscape' Movie
- Evangeline Lilly Eloquently Explains the 'LOST' Finale at Dragon Con
- Pym, van Dyne Family Reunion with Evangeline Lilly at Dragon Con
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2 Trailer: Captain Pike and Smiling Spock - December 13, 2018
- ‘Relics and Rarities’ with Dungeon Master Deborah Ann Woll - December 13, 2018
- Jason Momoa and Co Did the Haka at ‘Aquaman’ Premiere - December 13, 2018
- Bad News for ‘Trial of Chicago 7’ Aaron Sorkin Film - December 13, 2018
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 Inductees Include Radiohead, The Cure, and More - December 13, 2018