We got to try a few different games out from the Indie Games Poland booth at PAX West, but one of the most intriguing was Bee Simulator. It is exactly what it claims to be, and that is a simulation where you play as a bee. Apparently, the devs at Varsav Game Studios did a lot of research in the life of bees before making this game, which does everything from having you hatch to learning how to fly to being assigned a job by the queen and then living out your short existence as a honey bee at the hive.
To a degree, the game is basically a flight game where you zoom through circles to collect pollen and chase down other bees and insects that may wish to do you and your fellow bees harm. But there’s also a bit of learning to be done here as they take an educational approach to tell you why bees do the things that they do and why they’re important to the environment beyond producing honey. Bee Simulator is due out sometime this fall for PC, and we’re a little curious just how far you can take the game and how long you live.
- Gato Roboto Gave Us the Right Kind of Smile at PAX West
- PAX West: My Friend Pedro is the Deadpool Game We'll Never Get
- Breaking Out Our DJ Skills with Spin Rhythm at PAX West
- Getting One Last Play of Dragon Quest XI at PAX West Before Release
- Getting a PAX West Preview of Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics
- Working Our Way to the Top with Pathfinder: Kingmaker at PAX West
- Getting a Good Look at Diablo III on Nintendo Switch at PAX West
- We Preview Aragami: Shadow Edition at PAX West
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018