At PAX West, we also get to see games that are already out that are headed to new systems, like Aragami: Shadow Edition from Merge Games. The original is already out on Steam and has been doing okay for the past couple years, but it appears this special edition was called up by Nintendo to be a part of their Nindies program. If you haven’t played the game, you’re basically a specter of sorts who uses the shadows to assassinate your enemies, literally. You are basically a human shadow with light as one of your primary enemies.
The preview of the game that we got to play was solid and didn’t really have any flaws that we could see. If you’re a Metal Gear Solid fanatic and enjoy every stealth mission in the book, Aragami: Shadow Edition is going to be right up your alley. We don’t have an exact date, but the game is set to be released this fall.
- Jammin' Logs with Log Jammers at PAX West! You Heard Me!
- What Happened to the Bees? We Play Bee Simulator at PAX West
- Working Our Way to the Top with Pathfinder: Kingmaker at PAX West
- The Cutest Lil' Dungeons Crawler in All of PAX West was Sparklite
- We Learned at PAX West That, Indeed, Buildings Have Feelings Too
- Revisiting Killer Queen Black at PAX West Because We Needed To
- Feeling Some Throwback Love with Chiki-Chiki Boxy Racers at PAX West
- UNTIES Brings Fighting Balloons with Battlloon to the PAX West Floor
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018