Fantastic Four #2 by Dan Slott, Sara Pichelli, Elisabette D’Amico and Marte Gracia is out this week. Finally a proper look at Reed Richards and Sue Storm, Mr Fantastic and the Invisible Woman after so long apart, and after last month’s let down. And Alex Power, Owen Reece and the rest of the Future Foundation still tagging along,
Oh and don’t forget Brainstorm and Powerhouse.
The new names for Valeria Richards and Franklin Richards. And with the news that they have spent years away from Earth creating universes for the multiverse, the confirmation that Valeria and Franklin have grown up a bit as well. And, in Valeria’s case, gaining male (presumably) attention as a result.
Hmm. I’m with Reed on this one.
Here’s a preview of Fantastic Four #2, out this Wednesday.
FANTASTIC FOUR #2
(W) Dan Slott (A) Sara Pichelli (CA) Esad Ribic
WISH YOU WERE HERE!
What have Reed, Sue and the kids been up to all this time? What adventures have they been on? What strange new friends have they found along the way? What deadly new enemies have they made? And what are Franklin and Valeria’s new codenames? All these questions will be answered… just in time for ENTIRE UNIVERSES TO DIE!
The return of Marvel’s First Family keeps getting more and more intense! Don’t you dare miss a single moment of the World’s Greatest Comic Magazine! Rated T In Shops: Sep 12, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018