Many Marvel Cinematic Universe fans have been concerned about the lack of Jeremy Renner‘s character Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye, in Avengers: Infinity War. It started with his absence in the pre-release press, namely the big giant all-hands-on-deck poster with almost every character in it except for him.
While we don’t know WHY Hawkeye wasn’t around in Infinity War, we DO know he’ll be back for Avengers 4.
View this post on Instagram
We think our favorite inclusion there is the “lets stretch, bitches,” because of course Clint knows what’s important before the team goes out on a mission.
Avengers 4 will hit theaters on May 3rd, 2018. Avengers: Infinity WarAvengers Infinity War 4K Ultra HD + Blu Ray + Digital Code [Blu-ray] is available on 4K, Blu-ray, DVD, and digital now.
- Avengers 4 Will Feature a Captain America and Black Widow with a "Harder Edge"
- The 'Black Panther' Cast Improvised That Chant in 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Why the [SPOILER] Refused to Come Out in Avengers: Infinity War
- Jeremy Renner Chose Not to Cameo in 'Mission: Impossible - Fallout'
- Jeremy Renner Joins Blumhouse's 'Spawn', Directed by Todd McFarlane
- The Russo Brothers Reveal the Fates of Some of the MCU Supporting Characters After Infinity War
- ‘Aquaman’ is the Live-Action ‘Atlantis: The Lost Empire’ - December 16, 2018
- Netflix’s ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ Trailer Dropping Tomorrow? - December 16, 2018
- Rian Johnson’s Heartfelt ‘The Last Jedi’ Thanks, 1 Year Later - December 16, 2018
- Box Office: ‘Spider-Verse’ Tops With $35 Million - December 16, 2018
- ‘SUPERMAN THE MOVIE’: Profound Impact Still Felt on 40th Anniversary - December 15, 2018