While we were at PAX West, we got sent our review copy of Dragon Quest XI, so while we were in Seattle, we took an opportunity to play a little. The demo build we got to play of the game from Square Enix put us in two specific points in the game. The first was at a village that contained, to our pleasure, a horse racing track in which we took first place in both races and got some treasures. Not to mention a chance to go around to a couple shops and experiment with pricing out the gear we were currently rocking.
The second part of the demo took us to an area where we needed to defeat a very specific boss who was up on a hill, surrounded by other creatures. We got a grasp of the “riding” system where you can defeat an enemy and then use them to get around a level with specific abilities and track marks. It was actually really cool to try out. We can’t wait to sit down and review Dragon Quest XI for you, and we can’t wait to explore this vast world of absolutely crazy monsters and racetracks.
- Dragon Quest XI Ships Four Million Unites Worldwide
- Dragon Quest XI Receieves a New Update With Bug Fixes
- Square Enix Shows Off Dragon Quest Builders 2 Gameplay
- Square Enix Announce Dragon Quest XI S for Nintendo Switch
- PAX West: My Friend Pedro is the Deadpool Game We'll Never Get
- Breaking Out Our DJ Skills with Spin Rhythm at PAX West
- Jammin' Logs with Log Jammers at PAX West! You Heard Me!
- What Happened to the Bees? We Play Bee Simulator at PAX West
- Dragon Quest XI is Getting a Costume From a Previous Chapter in the Series
- Square Enix Releases a New Dragon Quest XI Trailer Showing Off the Cast
- Dragon Quest XI Shows Off More Gameplay in Latest Livestream
- Switch Players Will Get Dragon Quest XI Content That PS4 Won't Have
- Square Enix Shows Off New Action Trailer for Dragon Quest XI
- Brad Wong and Eliot Announced for Dead or Alive 6 Roster - December 13, 2018
- Ninja Will Live Commentate Thursday Night Football on Twitch - December 13, 2018
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018
- Scopley and WBIE Launch Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem - December 13, 2018
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018