One of the cool surprises for us that was a very last minute addition to our schedule was getting to check out Diablo III on Nintendo Switch. To be perfectly blunt about the situation, the game itself plays just as smoothly as has as many perils and pitfalls as the PC version, but there are a couple of things we got to experience in the demo that isn’t in the game. We were given a choice of a couple pre-built characters so we could make our way through a particular dungeon area with some sort of ease but still have a challenge, which as I recall was down several levels so we weren’t sitting on an easy walk-through.
I really had no complaints about Diablo III: Eternal Collection on the Switch, I just wish I had more time with it as we were able to zoom through the demo and kill off the main boss of that area in about fifteen minutes. I damn well know Blizzard will not make the game that easy when it comes out in the fall.
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection Will Hit Nintendo Switch in November
- Nintendo Reschedules Their September Nintendo Direct Stream
- Jammin' Logs with Log Jammers at PAX West! You Heard Me!
- What Happened to the Bees? We Play Bee Simulator at PAX West
- Getting a PAX West Preview of Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics
- Working Our Way to the Top with Pathfinder: Kingmaker at PAX West
- Diablo, Minions, and Life Is Strange Launch in Titan Comics' November 2018 Solicits
- Blizzard Announces Diablo III Eternal Collection for Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard Is Working on Several New Diablo Projects
- Marv Wolfman and Piotr Kowalski Create a Diablo Comic for Blizzard and Titan
- Blizzard Confirms a New Diablo Project Just by Posting New Jobs
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018