The minute we learned Liquid Bit was bringing Killer Queen Black to PAX West, we had to jump in and get another few rounds of the game in. This time around we were getting what could be considered a much more accurate version of the game as this now gave more level variety and added in a new perk. The team that had a victory last round switches over to a new fancy black armor (hence the title) where they look all pristine and badass as the people to beat. We also got pushed into new maps with new challenges as it didn’t stay the same after each win.
There’s a lot to love about Killer Queen Black, we’re just impatient as hell as we’d like to see it finally be released on the Nintendo Switch and Steam. Right now, everything still points to Winter 2018 with no official release date behind it. But these guys know they have an absolute winner on their hands the minute it becomes available for download. For now, we have to go back to the arcade and get some practice in.
- Working Our Way to the Top with Pathfinder: Kingmaker at PAX West
- We Preview Aragami: Shadow Edition at PAX West
- The Cutest Lil' Dungeons Crawler in All of PAX West was Sparklite
- Suffering Like Never Before with Irony Curtain at PAX West
- A Weird Bunny's World in My Brother Rabbit from PAX West
- Revisiting Necrobarista at PAX West and Waiting For a Release Date
- Zipping Around to Graffiti Games' Double Cross at PAX West
- Coordination Is Key Running Through Joggernauts at PAX West
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018