We’re just two issues away from the end of X-Men Blue, and one of those issues is in stores next week. A preview of X-Men #35 sees time-displaced teenage Jean Grey reunited (and it feels so good) with resurrected adult Jean Grey, reminiscing about that time they face Galactus in Generations: Phoenix and Jean Grey, as Jean Greys do.
And what a coincidence… in this same issue, but in the apocalyptic future of Extermination, Galactus returns, and, as his heralds, the Silver Surfers, explain: he’s still mad about that. Who knew a planet-eating cosmic deity could hold a grudge for so long?
Check out the preview below. X-Men Blue #35 is out next Wednesday.
X-Men Blue #35
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Marcus To (CA) R. B. Silva
• Knowing that their time is limited, the original X-Men must face uncomfortable realities about their future…
In Shops: Sep 12, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018
- Unwrap Rugrats: C is for Chanukah Holiday Special By Reading This Preview - October 18, 2018
- Read This Preview of Bloodshot Rising Spirit Before It’s Too Late - October 18, 2018