We’re just two issues away from the end of X-Men Blue, and one of those issues is in stores next week. A preview of X-Men #35 sees time-displaced teenage Jean Grey reunited (and it feels so good) with resurrected adult Jean Grey, reminiscing about that time they face Galactus in Generations: Phoenix and Jean Grey, as Jean Greys do.
And what a coincidence… in this same issue, but in the apocalyptic future of Extermination, Galactus returns, and, as his heralds, the Silver Surfers, explain: he’s still mad about that. Who knew a planet-eating cosmic deity could hold a grudge for so long?
Check out the preview below. X-Men Blue #35 is out next Wednesday.
X-Men Blue #35
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Marcus To (CA) R. B. Silva
• Knowing that their time is limited, the original X-Men must face uncomfortable realities about their future…
In Shops: Sep 12, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018