Last month a picture appeared online that had the cast of Wonder Woman 1984 posing like they were The Breakfast Club. The picture was originally found by ComicBookMovie.com but no one was able to figure out where the image came from. Some people thought it might a shot from a magazine but it sounds like that isn’t quite the case.
It turns out the image wasn’t any short of leak from a photo shoot but just a bunch of people having fun on the set. Chris Pine spoke to Entertainment Weekly for his new movie Outlaw King at the Toronto International Film Festival and he talked a bit about viral image.
“I didn’t realize there was a big response to it,” Pine said. “That was just everyone playing around on set one day, I think. If you spend 17 hours on set anywhere, you want to have a laugh.”
So it was just a cast blowing off some steam by re-enacting one of the greatest movies of all time. Someone either in the picture or on the set must have leaked it. Still a super cute picture though.
Wonder Woman 1984, directed by Patty Jenkins, stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Connie Nielsen, and Gabriella Wilde. It will be released on November 1, 2019.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018
- New Banner for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Teases the Various Spider-People - November 12, 2018
- Kevin Feige Says Most People Are Unfamiliar with the Eternals and That’s a Good Thing - November 12, 2018