Last month a picture appeared online that had the cast of Wonder Woman 1984 posing like they were The Breakfast Club. The picture was originally found by ComicBookMovie.com but no one was able to figure out where the image came from. Some people thought it might a shot from a magazine but it sounds like that isn’t quite the case.
It turns out the image wasn’t any short of leak from a photo shoot but just a bunch of people having fun on the set. Chris Pine spoke to Entertainment Weekly for his new movie Outlaw King at the Toronto International Film Festival and he talked a bit about viral image.
“I didn’t realize there was a big response to it,” Pine said. “That was just everyone playing around on set one day, I think. If you spend 17 hours on set anywhere, you want to have a laugh.”
So it was just a cast blowing off some steam by re-enacting one of the greatest movies of all time. Someone either in the picture or on the set must have leaked it. Still a super cute picture though.
Wonder Woman 1984, directed by Patty Jenkins, stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Connie Nielsen, and Gabriella Wilde. It will be released on November 1, 2019.
- The Gifted Season 2: 3 New Promos Tease the Mutant Divide - September 21, 2018
- New TV Spot for The Nutcracker and the Four Realm Teases the Characters - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: New Images, Matt’s Darkness, New and Returning Characters - September 21, 2018
- Kingsman 3 Confirmed for 2019 and Matthew Vaughn Set to Write/Direct - September 21, 2018
- The Script for the Potential Joker/Harley Quinn Movie Is Done - September 21, 2018