Marvel has a released preview of next Wednesday’s Ms. Marvel #34, in which Bruno, looking to find out why Ms. Marvel’s powers have gone haywires, gets a look through a rift in space and time. What does he find? Just a little look at every possible future. And a few of them look familiar. There’s the resistance-leading future Ms. Marvel featured in the first story arc of the current Exiles ongoing. There’s President Kamala Kahn, seen in the Old Woman Laura story from the final issues of All-New Wolverine.
Do you recognize any of the others? And which one will ultimately come true, if any? Post your speculation, and then come back in thirty years to see if you were right.
Check out the preview below.
Ms. Marvel #34
(W) G. Willow Wilson (A) Nico Leon (CA) Valerio Schiti
SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM!
• BRUNO scrambles to find the root of MS. MARVEL’S powers going haywire…
• …As the SHOCKER’S net closes around Jersey City!
• Can Ms. Marvel fight through her own fears to stop him?
• And what will affect will Bruno’s last-ditch effort have on…the FUTURE?!
In Shops: Sep 12, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018