Marvel has a released preview of next Wednesday’s Ms. Marvel #34, in which Bruno, looking to find out why Ms. Marvel’s powers have gone haywires, gets a look through a rift in space and time. What does he find? Just a little look at every possible future. And a few of them look familiar. There’s the resistance-leading future Ms. Marvel featured in the first story arc of the current Exiles ongoing. There’s President Kamala Kahn, seen in the Old Woman Laura story from the final issues of All-New Wolverine.
Do you recognize any of the others? And which one will ultimately come true, if any? Post your speculation, and then come back in thirty years to see if you were right.
Check out the preview below.
Ms. Marvel #34
(W) G. Willow Wilson (A) Nico Leon (CA) Valerio Schiti
SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM!
• BRUNO scrambles to find the root of MS. MARVEL’S powers going haywire…
• …As the SHOCKER’S net closes around Jersey City!
• Can Ms. Marvel fight through her own fears to stop him?
• And what will affect will Bruno’s last-ditch effort have on…the FUTURE?!
In Shops: Sep 12, 2018
- Kavanaugh Alleged Sexual Assault Witness Reading Superman Comics in Delaware Hideout - September 25, 2018
- Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, Black Hammer, and More Dark Horse NYCC Exclusives - September 25, 2018
- Finally! An Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant by Rob Liefeld - September 25, 2018
- Grant Morrison Reimagines Green Lantern as a Dude Who Crashes on Your Couch (Preview) - September 25, 2018
- Marvel Recycles 40-Year-Old Dave Cockrum Art for Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - September 25, 2018