History’s Vikings continues to be a favorite for group cosplay at Dragon Con over Labor Day weekend in Atlanta Georgia, and 2018 was no different.
Since the very first season of the series, there have been large groups who gather in their chainmaille and leather to form shield walls all over the host hotels at the convention. Usually led by a Ragnar or a Lagertha, there have been representations of almost every main character throughout the annual Raid of Vikings.
Hopes are still high that at some point, members of the cast of the series (and maybe even series creator and sole writer Michael Hirst) will eventually be guests.
Here is a gallery of this year’s raid:
Keep an eye out for additional Dragon Con galleries!
- New Teaser for 'Vikings' Season 5b Brings the Blood and Chaos
- Knightfall Releases First Image of Mark Hamill from Season 2
- Dragon Con: A Regal of Wakanda Forever Cosplay
- Dragon Con: Where Star Wars and Star Trek Come Together
- Dragon Con: A Violent Delight of Westworld Cosplay
- Black Geeks of Dragon Con: Fandom Comes in All Shades
- Dragon Con: This Judgement of Dredd *IS* The Law
- Dragon Con: A Habit of Handmaids, Under His Eye
- Cocktails Over Coruscant II: Star Wars Libations at Dragon Con
- Dragon Con: 'Orville' Cosplay Crew Invades Star Trek 10 Forward Party
- Dragon Con: General Leia Cosplay That'll Make You Cry
- Brian Henson Talks Netflix's 'Dark Crystal' at Dragon Con
- 29 Cosplay Photos from SDCC: Marvel, DC, Vikings, and More
- 28 Photos from the Vikings San Diego Comic-Con Panel
- History Channel Releases Trailer for 'Vikings' During SDCC Panel
- Vikings Season 6: Katheryn Winnick Shares Image of Battle-Bloody Lagertha
- What Kate Mulgrew Said About Captain Janeway Returning to Star Trek - October 20, 2018
- W. Earl Brown With Another ‘Deadwood’ Movie Update - October 20, 2018
- Wanna See a ‘The Simpsons’ 2018 Treehouse of Horror XXIX Clip? - October 20, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Diana Gabaldon on [SPOILER]’S Return for Season 4 - October 20, 2018
- Games Workshop Celebrates 500th Store Opening: Free Swag, Limited Edition Minis - October 19, 2018