Bloodborne has been added to PlayStation Now, meaning that you can now stream the game onto your PC.
When all is said and done with the current generation of consoles, I expect many will still look to Bloodborne as one of the best exclusives of the generation. It’s a fantastic From Software title, and it is a real shame those on other platforms will miss out on it. Exclusive games are usually great, but by nature, they stop a decent portion of gamers from ever playing.
That is why this is great news. Bloodborne is now available on PC… although probably not in the way some would have hoped. The game is available on PlayStation Now meaning that PC players can use the service’s app to stream the game from Sony’s cloud servers. You just need to subscribe to the Netflix style service from Sony, which currently is having a sale. If you have a fast enough internet connection, you’ll be able to play on any desktop.
Several other games have been added to the service too. Those titles are:
Aces of the Luftwaffe
God Eater: Resurrection
Moto Racer 4
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
While this obviously isn’t exactly what PC fans want, as I’m sure Bloodborne making use of the platform’s potential power would be quite something, this is at least an option for those players to play the game if they’ve never been able to. Go, have at it. PlayStation Now even offers a free trial, so you could test it out for nothing.
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018
- Sony Has Acknowleged that the Next PlayStation is on the Way - October 9, 2018
- Total War: Warhammer 2 Gets Zombie Pirates in the Next Expansion - October 5, 2018