If there’s one thing we know about Rick & Morty — and there might be only one thing because we’ve never watched the show — it’s that Bleeding Cool readers love to click on articles about it, or so our bosses keep telling us. So you, dear readers, will be pleased to learn that IDW is releasing a very limited, ultra-rare variant cover for Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons and Dragons #1 next week.
Artist Troy Little’s regular Rick and Morty vs. Dungeons & Dragons #1 will be printed in glorious 3D. And we aren’t talking about no newfangled lenticular stuff either. This is old school 3D, the kind that only gives you a headache if you look at it without the glasses. It comes with a pair of 3D glasses, by the way, as well as a bag, a board, and a certificate of authenticity.
Only 500 copies are being printed, and it will only be available on IDWLimited.com, so get your credit card ready. More details will be available next week when the cover becomes available for purchase. In the meantime, stare at the image below if you want to give yourself a migraine.
- Vita Ayala and Paul Davidson Take Over Shuri for Two Issues Starting in March - December 18, 2018
- Who Are the Dark Guardians? Find Out in March’s Guardians of the Galaxy #3 - December 18, 2018
- Santa Cyclops is Making a List in March’s Uncanny X-Men #13 and #14 - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Plans More Numbering Shenanigans with Amazing Spider-Man #16.HU in March - December 18, 2018
- At Least 2 Runaways to Leave the Team in March - December 18, 2018