As part of their ongoing plan to have as many variant covers for Spider-Geddon as there are Spider-themed characters appearing in the book, Marvel has revealed a new variant for Spider-Geddon #1. This cover, by superstar artists Pasqual Ferry and Chris Sotomayer, features Spider-Gwen.
Spider-Geddon brings beloved (by someone, presumably) Spider-Man writer Dan Slott back to the franchise alongside co-writer Christos Gage and artist Jorge Molina for five issues (six counting #0) of Spider-themed mayhem… and we’re just talking about the readers trying to figure out which variant cover to buy from their local comic book store!
Spider-Geddon #1 hits stores on October 10th, just in time for International Day for Natural Disaster Reduction.
Some more info from the press release:
Featuring new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale, this is a Marvel Spider-Event not to be missed! Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into this fresh new adventure October 10th, when SPIDER-GEDDON #1 hits comic shops!
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (of 5)
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE with DAN SLOTT
Art and Cover by JORGE MOLINA
On Sale 10/10/18
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (OF 5) FERRY SPIDER-GWEN VAR (JUL188964)
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018