As part of their ongoing plan to have as many variant covers for Spider-Geddon as there are Spider-themed characters appearing in the book, Marvel has revealed a new variant for Spider-Geddon #1. This cover, by superstar artists Pasqual Ferry and Chris Sotomayer, features Spider-Gwen.
Spider-Geddon brings beloved (by someone, presumably) Spider-Man writer Dan Slott back to the franchise alongside co-writer Christos Gage and artist Jorge Molina for five issues (six counting #0) of Spider-themed mayhem… and we’re just talking about the readers trying to figure out which variant cover to buy from their local comic book store!
Spider-Geddon #1 hits stores on October 10th, just in time for International Day for Natural Disaster Reduction.
Some more info from the press release:
Featuring new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale, this is a Marvel Spider-Event not to be missed! Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into this fresh new adventure October 10th, when SPIDER-GEDDON #1 hits comic shops!
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (of 5)
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE with DAN SLOTT
Art and Cover by JORGE MOLINA
On Sale 10/10/18
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (OF 5) FERRY SPIDER-GWEN VAR (JUL188964)
- Kavanaugh Alleged Sexual Assault Witness Reading Superman Comics in Delaware Hideout - September 25, 2018
- Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, Black Hammer, and More Dark Horse NYCC Exclusives - September 25, 2018
- Finally! An Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant by Rob Liefeld - September 25, 2018
- Grant Morrison Reimagines Green Lantern as a Dude Who Crashes on Your Couch (Preview) - September 25, 2018
- Marvel Recycles 40-Year-Old Dave Cockrum Art for Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - September 25, 2018