Gotta give the PR team behind NBA 2K19 points as they are basically bombarding the internet with promo videos before the game is released. The primary game literally comes out tomorrow, September 7th, but 2K Games wants you to know in every way possible that you have the ability to pick it up and how absolutely awesome it is. As one final effort, the company released a Momentous Trailer.
This is basically an NBA 2K19 highlight reel showing off nearly every NBA franchise in the sweatiest form possible. (Not see a lot of the Utah Jazz in there, guys!) If this is your kind of video, you’ll enjoy it. If it isn’t, you’ll probably question what the point of it was. Either way, enjoy!
- NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament Kicks Off Saturday
- NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament Announced
- NBA 2K19 Gets a Fresh Trailer Focused on "The Neighborhood"
- NBA 2K19 Releases a New "Broadcast Trailer" With Some Notable Voices
- NBA 2K19 Features a New Story Mode with "The Way Back"
- NBA 2K19 is Getting Several Major MyTEAM Updates
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018