Gotta give the PR team behind NBA 2K19 points as they are basically bombarding the internet with promo videos before the game is released. The primary game literally comes out tomorrow, September 7th, but 2K Games wants you to know in every way possible that you have the ability to pick it up and how absolutely awesome it is. As one final effort, the company released a Momentous Trailer.
This is basically an NBA 2K19 highlight reel showing off nearly every NBA franchise in the sweatiest form possible. (Not see a lot of the Utah Jazz in there, guys!) If this is your kind of video, you’ll enjoy it. If it isn’t, you’ll probably question what the point of it was. Either way, enjoy!
- NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament Kicks Off Saturday
- NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament Announced
- NBA 2K19 Gets a Fresh Trailer Focused on "The Neighborhood"
- NBA 2K19 Releases a New "Broadcast Trailer" With Some Notable Voices
- NBA 2K19 Features a New Story Mode with "The Way Back"
- NBA 2K19 is Getting Several Major MyTEAM Updates
- Nintendo Boasts the Switch Being This Generation’s Fastest Selling Console - December 18, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for December 18-24, 2018 - December 18, 2018
- The Latest Character to Join Jump Force is Asta from Black Clover - December 17, 2018
- Former Telltale Games Lead Writer Joins Insomniac Games - December 17, 2018
- The Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest Ends in an Interesting Fashion - December 17, 2018