This week, Square Enix revealed some of the details about their upcoming major 4.4 update to Final Fantasy XIV. We have some of the main details for you below, along with some screenshots from the company as well as a proper trailer introducing the next main scenario quest. The patch will kick in on September 18th, so be ready for a massive download in two weeks time as the devs are packing a good chunk of content into Final Fantasy XIV.
The latest FINAL FANTASY XIV Online update adds hours of new content, including:
- New Main Scenario Quest
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
- New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
- Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
- Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin Indoor Furnishing
- Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
- Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more
Additionally, the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding, a sacred rite of bonding held at the Sanctum of the Twelve, now allows players to commemorate their relationship in more ways with newly added options, including anniversary ceremonies.
- Final Fantasy XIV Receives a New Expansion in Shadowbringers
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Remastered Edition is Coming to PS4
- Final Fantasy XIV Surpasses 14 Million Players Milestone
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.35 Launches New Deep Dungeon 'Heaven-on-High'
- Final Fantasy XIV is Getting a Monster Hunter World Crossover This Summer
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 4.3 is Live with New Raids, Dungeons, and PvP Updates
- Final Fantasy XIV has a New Batch of Screenshots for Patch 4.3
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018