We’ve been very interested in the upcoming release of Gerry Duggan and John McCrea‘s upcoming series, from its initial launch, a look at the ashcan for San Diego Comic-Con, more preview pages, letters to retailers, a look at a trailer and someone getting jiggy with the trademarks.
A month out from its initial release, and just in time for FOC, here’s a first look at Dave Johnson‘s variant cover to Dead Rabbit #1.
Speculator warning, individual issues of Dead Rabbit will not be reprinted.
Diamond Code AUG180019. Dead Rabbit #1 hits stores on Wednesday, October 3rd. If that sells out, you’ll have to wait for the trade.
DEAD RABBIT #1 CVR B 10 COPY INCV JOHNSON (MR)
(W) Gerry Duggan (A) John McCrea (CA) Dave Johnson
Back in the ’90s, DEAD RABBIT was a prolific Boston stick-up man and hoodlum, until he took down one last big score and disappeared. Nobody ever discovered the truth: he retired to be with the love of his life. Now he’s back in the mask to save her, but no one-not his wife, the mafia, or the cops-is happy that he’s out of retirement.
From JOHN McCREA, the artist and co-creator of MYTHIC and Hitman, and GERRY DUGGAN, the writer of ANALOG and Deadpool, comes the action-comedy-drama tale of Martin Dobbs, a.k.a. DEAD RABBIT, the man who says he’s descended from one of the original gangs of New York City. Get on board with the oversized first issue of an all-new ONGOING SERIES for mature readers. In Shops: Oct 03, 2018 Final Orders Due: Sep 10, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018
- Trump Administration Sued Over Refusal to Release Records Regarding Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter’s Involvement With Veteran Affairs - October 18, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018