Today, Epic Games kicked off a brand new event in Fortnite as you’ll be chasing down safes in the new “High Stakes” mode. Check out the trailer and the details below as you’ll be hunting for safes all across the island while still trying to start alive. We recommend playing the Ocean’s Eleven soundtrack as you go, and much luck to all of you in Fortnite!
Here’s the plan. Four safes have been loaded into supply drops scattered around the island, each carrying a large jewel. You and your crew must locate a safe, pick up the prize inside and get away with the goods while battling enemies. The first four teams to make their way to a van with a jewel and getaway win! Are you up for the job?
Escape with the goods and you can unlock even more rewards. Earn free cosmetics items in-game by completing the special High Stakes Challenges.
- Play 10 matches of The Getaway LTM – Get 5,000 XP
- Deal 500 damage to Jewel carrying opponents – Unlock the Suited Up Spray
- Pick up a Jewel in 5 different matches of The Getaway LTM – Unlock the Cash Flow Contrail
- Complete all 3 Challenges – Unlock the Crowbar Pickaxe
- Nintendo Switch: Fortnite – Double Helix Bundle Coming in October
- Fortnite To Include Port-a-Fortress Soon in Battle Royale
- Epic Games Removes Fortnite's Video Capture from Nintendo Switch
- Fortnite is Getting a Version of Monopoly
- Fortnite's Newest Event Comes with a Heist Battle Royale Mode
- Epic Games Adds the Ace Starter Pack to Fortnite for Purchase
- Google and Epic Games are Clashing Over Fortnite Android Vulnerability
- Epic Games to Add PS4 Pro Improvements for Fortnite
- A Transparent Purple Cube Has Appeared in Fortnite
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018