Capcom has released a free downloadable demo for Mega Man 11 this week for you to try out on PS4, Switch, and Xbox One. The demo has one specific villain in Block Man, but we also got introduced to a new one we haven’t seen yet Bounce Man. We have screenshots and art below for you to check out, along with some descriptions about the demo, as you can check out Bounce man in his Boing-Boing Park level.
In the demo, players can choose from multiple difficulty levels before stepping into the boots of Mega Man himself with robot dog Rush by his side. In a stunningly hand-drawn, technically advanced pyramid environment, players are encouraged to use various tools including the new Double Gear system and various boss weapons to bust Block Man and absorb his powers.
Fans who take on Block Man in the free Mega Man 11 demo will contribute to the “Bust Block Man” community challenge for a chance to receive a set of single-use items that can be redeemed in the retail version of the game. Fans who defeat Block Man can display their victory using the #BustBlockMan hashtag on social media and then stay tuned to official Mega Man social channels to check out the progress as the community works together to chip away at Block Man!
- Trial and Error by Fire: We Review Mega Man 11
- Retro Redefined: We Review Mega Man 30th Anniversary Classic Cartridges
- Capcom Announces Financial Losses Following Project Cancellations
- Arcade Memories Return with Capcom Beat ’Em Up Bundle for Nintendo Switch
- Yoshinori Ono Reportedly Out of the Fighting Game Division for Capcom
- Microsoft Expands Xbox Voice Commands to Cortana and Alexa Devices
- Xbox One Will Receive a Demo of Mega Man 11 in September
- The Highlights from Capcom's Mega Man 11 Gameplay Livestream
- Capcom Reveals a New Mega Man 11 Enemy with Torch Man
- Capcom's New Lineup SDCC 2018: More from Resident Evil 2 and Mega Man 11
- Capcom Introduces Blast Man As Next Boss Villain in Mega Man 11
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018