As part of Marvel’s ongoing “everything is as complicated as the Clone Saga” methodology for publishing Spider-Man comics, the publisher has revealed Will Sliney‘s variant cover to Spider-Geddon #1, featuring Spider-Punk. Spider-Geddon promises “new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale” according to the press release.
Could this be the last time we see this inexplicably punk rock version of Spider-Man before he’s killed off as predicted by Bleeding Cool Rumourmonger-in-Chief Rich Johnston? Who knows? It’s a nice cover though.
For those of you who simply couldn’t get enough Dan Slott Spider-stuff, Spider-Geddon #1 hits stores October 10th.
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (of 5)
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE with DAN SLOTT
Art and Cover by JORGE MOLINA
On Sale 10/10/18
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018