As part of Marvel’s ongoing “everything is as complicated as the Clone Saga” methodology for publishing Spider-Man comics, the publisher has revealed Will Sliney‘s variant cover to Spider-Geddon #1, featuring Spider-Punk. Spider-Geddon promises “new villains and old villains, shocking deaths and shocking returns, and all the Spider characters you can fit into one larger-than-life tale” according to the press release.
Could this be the last time we see this inexplicably punk rock version of Spider-Man before he’s killed off as predicted by Bleeding Cool Rumourmonger-in-Chief Rich Johnston? Who knows? It’s a nice cover though.
For those of you who simply couldn’t get enough Dan Slott Spider-stuff, Spider-Geddon #1 hits stores October 10th.
SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (of 5)
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE with DAN SLOTT
Art and Cover by JORGE MOLINA
On Sale 10/10/18
- #GhostCorps: IDW Teases Something Big for Ghostbusters in 2019 - December 13, 2018
- Marvel Rising Relaunches as a New Mini-Series in March from Nilah Magruder and Roberto Di Salvo - December 13, 2018
- Valiant Brings Hero vs. Hero Action to Your Phone in New Collectible Card Game - December 13, 2018
- Talking John Henry vs. Robots in Is’nana the Were-Spider with Greg Anderson Elysée - December 13, 2018
- In Goodbye Post for X-Men Red, Tom Taylor Says He Could Have Written Series for Years - December 12, 2018