Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 fans just got a proper reveal of the Blackout map before the beta happens sometime this month, but clearly not all has been revealed. Treyarch sent out a brand new tweet today that showed off the map that you’ll be working with, and identifying a few areas you can land in. But it’s pretty clear that the map doesn’t reveal everything there is to be shown.
Where are you dropping first?
This is Blackout, featuring the largest map in Call of Duty history. Pre-order #BlackOps4 and get access to the Blackout Beta, playable September 10 on PS4: https://t.co/XFvGMDwF3M pic.twitter.com/RAxzzDxjPO
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) September 5, 2018
While areas are defined, it’s clear there are maps on this level that are familiar and remain unnamed. Hopefully, we’ll get a full list of what’s in here when Black Ops 4‘s next beta is revealed. What do you think of the map and the areas you’ll be playing in?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Receives a Music Video for Zombies
- Treyarch Releases a New Trailer for Blackout on Black Ops 4
- Everything We Know About Black Ops 4's Battle Royale Mode
- From The Rumor Mill: Zombie Maps To Be Added to Black Ops 4's Blackout
- Treyarch Officially Launches the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Beta Gets Crunching New Trailer with Blackout Beta Coming in September
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is Headed to Beta Testing, According to Treyarch
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018