Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 fans just got a proper reveal of the Blackout map before the beta happens sometime this month, but clearly not all has been revealed. Treyarch sent out a brand new tweet today that showed off the map that you’ll be working with, and identifying a few areas you can land in. But it’s pretty clear that the map doesn’t reveal everything there is to be shown.
Where are you dropping first?
This is Blackout, featuring the largest map in Call of Duty history. Pre-order #BlackOps4 and get access to the Blackout Beta, playable September 10 on PS4: https://t.co/XFvGMDwF3M pic.twitter.com/RAxzzDxjPO
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) September 5, 2018
While areas are defined, it’s clear there are maps on this level that are familiar and remain unnamed. Hopefully, we’ll get a full list of what’s in here when Black Ops 4‘s next beta is revealed. What do you think of the map and the areas you’ll be playing in?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Receives a Music Video for Zombies
- Treyarch Releases a New Trailer for Blackout on Black Ops 4
- Everything We Know About Black Ops 4's Battle Royale Mode
- From The Rumor Mill: Zombie Maps To Be Added to Black Ops 4's Blackout
- Treyarch Officially Launches the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Beta Gets Crunching New Trailer with Blackout Beta Coming in September
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is Headed to Beta Testing, According to Treyarch
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution Receives the new Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack - December 13, 2018
- Conan Exiles Receives New DLC with Seekers of the Dawn - December 13, 2018