It’s one of the superhero classic scenes of all time. One punch Batman.
It comes up again…
So much so that original creator of it, Keith Giffen has exclaimed “enough already”.
Well maybe, maybe not. Because Priest, Carlo Pagulayan, Jason Paz, Andy Owens, and Jeremy Cox have their own take in today’s Deathstroke #35.
(W) Christopher Priest (A) Carlo Pagulayan, Jason Paz (CA) Robson Rocha, Daniel Henriques
In this corner: Deathstroke, suffering from a traumatic brain injury at the hands of Batman! In the other corner: Batman, with Deathstroke’s knife in his gut! All of this with the feds invading Wayne Manor-and now they’re in the catacombs under the mansion, which lead to the you-know-what-cave! If they’re going to escape, Batman and Slade are going to have to work together.In Shops: Sep 05, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018
- Trump Administration Sued Over Refusal to Release Records Regarding Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter’s Involvement With Veteran Affairs - October 18, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018