It’s one of the superhero classic scenes of all time. One punch Batman.
It comes up again…
So much so that original creator of it, Keith Giffen has exclaimed “enough already”.
Well maybe, maybe not. Because Priest, Carlo Pagulayan, Jason Paz, Andy Owens, and Jeremy Cox have their own take in today’s Deathstroke #35.
(W) Christopher Priest (A) Carlo Pagulayan, Jason Paz (CA) Robson Rocha, Daniel Henriques
In this corner: Deathstroke, suffering from a traumatic brain injury at the hands of Batman! In the other corner: Batman, with Deathstroke’s knife in his gut! All of this with the feds invading Wayne Manor-and now they’re in the catacombs under the mansion, which lead to the you-know-what-cave! If they’re going to escape, Batman and Slade are going to have to work together.In Shops: Sep 05, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018