Yesterday, Bleeding Cool told you about the Royal Canadian Mint’s $100 Superman: The Last Son of Krypton 3D coin designed by Jason Fabok. Though featured in an article on the Mint’s website describing the creation process and mentioned in another press release about the Mint’s 3D coin technology, we were unable to find an actual listing on the site for the coin. The Royal Canadian Mint, after all, is not known for their web design; they’re known for always getting their man.
Thankfully, Canadian Bleeding Cool reader Stephen, a real hoser, was easily able to find one, however, and wrote to let us know that though the face value of the coin is $100 CAD, the actual price is $1,199.95 CAD, and its production is limited to just 1,000 copies. Of course, it’s all a moose point because Stephen also provided a link, and the coin is already sold out before its October 5th release. Regardless, thanks for correcting us aboot this Stephen.
Damn, it looks like we made the wrong choice when we invested in all those copies of Jim Lee’s X-Men #1. So are you one of the lucky $1,000 who pre-ordered one of these bad boys? Let us know in the comments.
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018