Bungie decided to throw out a few new trailers this week showing off the abilities and supers for characters in Destiny 2: Forsaken. The devs really did a number on these to make very specific improvements that made them a little more powerful while trying to balance them out, and they seem to work out alright. Enjoy all three Destiny 2: Forsaken trailers along with the special text for each.
Create flaming hammer tornados and smash the Scorn with the Burning Maul, shield your allies and deflect enemy attacks with the new Banner Shield or fly like a missile and deliver a blow the Barons will never forget. “You are the shield behind which the city stands tall.” – Commander Zavala
Throw a volley of flaming knives with Blade Barrage, strike from the shadows and devastate your enemies with Spectral Blades or protect your fireteam from incoming attacks with Whirlwind Guard. “A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things” – Cayde-6
Teleport and annihilate the Scorn with Nova Warp, fire a beam of arc energy upon your enemies with Chaos Reach or heal and empower your fireteam with Well of Radiance. “Show the universe how your light can burn down enemies” – Ikora Rey
- Bungie Files a Trademark for a New IP Called "Matter"
- No New Planets Planned for Announced Destiny 2 DLC
- Bungie is Hosting a Destiny 2 Gambit Showdown Tomorrow
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Gets Story-Rich Launch Trailer
- Destiny 2 Shows off New End-Game Area 'The Dreaming City' in Latest Trailer
- Bungie Announces Destiny 2 Forsaken - Legendary Collection for September
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution Receives the new Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack - December 13, 2018
- Conan Exiles Receives New DLC with Seekers of the Dawn - December 13, 2018