Bungie decided to throw out a few new trailers this week showing off the abilities and supers for characters in Destiny 2: Forsaken. The devs really did a number on these to make very specific improvements that made them a little more powerful while trying to balance them out, and they seem to work out alright. Enjoy all three Destiny 2: Forsaken trailers along with the special text for each.
Create flaming hammer tornados and smash the Scorn with the Burning Maul, shield your allies and deflect enemy attacks with the new Banner Shield or fly like a missile and deliver a blow the Barons will never forget. “You are the shield behind which the city stands tall.” – Commander Zavala
Throw a volley of flaming knives with Blade Barrage, strike from the shadows and devastate your enemies with Spectral Blades or protect your fireteam from incoming attacks with Whirlwind Guard. “A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things” – Cayde-6
Teleport and annihilate the Scorn with Nova Warp, fire a beam of arc energy upon your enemies with Chaos Reach or heal and empower your fireteam with Well of Radiance. “Show the universe how your light can burn down enemies” – Ikora Rey
- Bungie Files a Trademark for a New IP Called "Matter"
- No New Planets Planned for Announced Destiny 2 DLC
- Bungie is Hosting a Destiny 2 Gambit Showdown Tomorrow
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Gets Story-Rich Launch Trailer
- Destiny 2 Shows off New End-Game Area 'The Dreaming City' in Latest Trailer
- Bungie Announces Destiny 2 Forsaken - Legendary Collection for September
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018