This morning, Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced that they will be bringing Black Desert Online’s Drieghan Expansion to EGX 2018. This update i sdue to feature a large mountainous area, over 300 challenging quests for you to tackle, more fresh nodes to conquer and a new dragon boss called Garmoth. Those who stop by the booth will get to try out the expansion, as well as receive a free game code for Black Desert Online, which is a pretty awesome way to get people into the game. EGX will take place between September 20th-23rd in Birmingham, England. Here’s a quick intro to the expansion.
Drieghan, also known as the land of dragons and the ancestral home of dwarves is a huge new mountainous area in Black Desert Online offering new story content, quests and challenges. Adventurers will be able to travel to Duvencrune, the capital of Drieghan which shows a variety of environments of an alpine region. New monster areas such as ‘Sherekhan’s Grave, ‘Blood Wolf Town’, ‘Tshira Ruins’ will be released as well as the new dragon world boss, Garmoth, the Crimson Dragon. Players can also look forward to the Dragon Slayer, a brand new powerful craftable weapon which nearly matches the “Dandelion” weapon.
- Pearl Abyss Shows Off the New Archer Class in Black Desert Online
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween
- Pearl Abyss to Debut Archer Class for Black Desert Online at TwitchCon
- The Black Desert Online Drieghan Expansion Will Arrive in November
- Pearl Abyss to Acquire EVE Online Creators CCP Games
- Black Desert Online's Player Counts Increased Significantly after Relaunch
- Check Out the Graphical Overhaul Silicon Studio Did for Black Desert Online
- The Latest Black Desert Online Introduces the Jungle Beast Costume
- Pearl Abyss Announces Black Desert Online Coming to Xbox One
- Black Desert Online to Receive New Lahn Class in Next Update