The cast of the live-action Lady and the Tramp remake continues to fill out. The production is set to start this month and Variety has announced that Yvette Nicole Brown will be joining the cast as Aunt Sarah.
Aunt Sarah, in the original movie, is the owner of the two Siamese cats who eventually help run Lady out of the house while her owners are away. The live-action remake, which will have some CGI in it for the animals, is one of the two major remakes set to debut on Disney Play in 2019. The other is the The Sword in the Stone along with a bunch of original content.
Brown is an alumni of Community and also helped host several episodes of The Talking Dead on AMC this summer.
Lady and the Tramp, directed by Charlie Bean, stars Tessa Thompson, Justin Theroux, Kiersey Clemons, Thomas Mann, Benedict Wong, and Ashley Jensen. It is set to debut on the Disney Play streaming service in 2019.
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: 5 TV Spots and 2 Featurettes - October 16, 2018
- Lionsgate Releases the Final Poster for Robin Hood - October 16, 2018
- New Featurette for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Teases Why Everyone is in Paris - October 16, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Producer Brad Lewis Talks Wrapping the Trilogy at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Jay Baruchel Talks Letting Hiccup Go at NYCC - October 14, 2018