The cast of the live-action Lady and the Tramp remake continues to fill out. The production is set to start this month and Variety has announced that Yvette Nicole Brown will be joining the cast as Aunt Sarah.
Aunt Sarah, in the original movie, is the owner of the two Siamese cats who eventually help run Lady out of the house while her owners are away. The live-action remake, which will have some CGI in it for the animals, is one of the two major remakes set to debut on Disney Play in 2019. The other is the The Sword in the Stone along with a bunch of original content.
Brown is an alumni of Community and also helped host several episodes of The Talking Dead on AMC this summer.
Lady and the Tramp, directed by Charlie Bean, stars Tessa Thompson, Justin Theroux, Kiersey Clemons, Thomas Mann, Benedict Wong, and Ashley Jensen. It is set to debut on the Disney Play streaming service in 2019.
- A Tale of Two Pinocchios- Tom Hanks to Play Disney's Geppetto
- Report: Disney Streaming Service to Have Marvel Studios TV Series
- Mortal Engines Review: A Generic Story With a Fantastic New Coat of Paint - December 13, 2018
- Once Upon a Deadpool Review: Proof That a PG-13 Deadpool Doesn’t Work - December 13, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns: Featurette Teases Topsy and a New Clip Shows off a New Song - December 12, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – Multiple Stan Lee Cameos and Different Peter Parker’s - December 12, 2018
- The Punisher Season 2: Jon Bernthal Shares a LQ First Image - December 12, 2018