Titus O’Neil isn’t just the 2015 Celebrity Dad of the Year, a former WWE Tag Team Champion, and founder of the global marketing organization Titus Worldwide. He’s also a pretty stand-up dude, never afraid to speak his mind on behalf of a good cause.
As you may have heard over the past few days, a lot of people have been cutting, burning, or otherwise destroying their Nike merchandise because the company used quality human being Colin Kaepernick in an advertising campaign, and everyone knows that the most effective way to tell a corporation that you disagree with them to protest is to destroy the merchandise you’ve already paid them for. You know, like a rational person protesting other people’s right to protest.
— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) September 3, 2018
But Titus O’Neil has other ideas for what to do with your unwanted Nike gear, assuming you haven’t already destroyed it. And… just hear us out… it might even be a better idea than lighting your shoes on fire while you’re wearing them!
2101 n Florida Ave
Tampa Fl 33602
— Titus O'Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) September 4, 2018
It’s a fine plan. And hey, if you’ve already destroyed your Nike stuff, you could always head to the store and buy some more to send to Titus. That’ll fix ’em but good.
- How Will Rogue and Gambit Escape Their Predicament in Mr. and Mrs. X #4? A Sexy Sneak Peek - September 24, 2018
- A Double Dose of Rick & Morty, Plus: Dream Daddy, Invader Zim, More in Oni Press Previews for 9-26-18 - September 24, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish Minecraft OGN by Sfé R. Monster, Sarah Grayley, John J. Hill - September 24, 2018
- Valiant Reveals Exclusives for New York Comic Con - September 24, 2018
- BOOM! Snags License for Lev Grossman’s The Magicians, Plans OGN by Lilah Sturges and Pius Bak - September 24, 2018