Swag & Sorcery is Lazy Bear Games, Uroboros Games, and tinyBuild’s answer to people who like Fantasy worlds but hate RPGs. It is basically an RPG simulator in which you control several adventurers, send them out on missions, collect their gear, and then sell it. You get all the joy of city building and RPG item collection with way less effort because you just send your AI adventurers out in order to bring you back swag.
So basically, you get to be the fetch quest giver for a guild of adventurers. Which is, according to Swag & Sorcery, the ultimate dream for anyone in a low-fantasy world.
The game’s controls are pretty simple point and click, so you don’t even need a mouse to play it.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018