Swag & Sorcery is Lazy Bear Games, Uroboros Games, and tinyBuild’s answer to people who like Fantasy worlds but hate RPGs. It is basically an RPG simulator in which you control several adventurers, send them out on missions, collect their gear, and then sell it. You get all the joy of city building and RPG item collection with way less effort because you just send your AI adventurers out in order to bring you back swag.
So basically, you get to be the fetch quest giver for a guild of adventurers. Which is, according to Swag & Sorcery, the ultimate dream for anyone in a low-fantasy world.
The game’s controls are pretty simple point and click, so you don’t even need a mouse to play it.
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018