Joe Stone is debuting a comic book at Thought Bubble called Stutter. He writes,
It’s an autobiographical story about how having a stutter has affected my life, split over four different periods of my life.
I didn’t want it to be full of self-pity or be a sob story about how hard it is, just an accurate reflection of what it’s like and how I have dealt with it throughout my life.
Comics were the perfect medium to tell the story, as they are the only storytelling medium that actually shows sound.
I’ll be on table 51A in the Comixology Marquee at Thought Bubble where it will be debuting, and after Thought Bubble it will be available to buy on www.joe-stone.co.uk/shop
As someone who stuttered as a child, and who still has my moments – and also a big fan of manipulation of the medium like this, I’m very much looking forward to picking this up. Thought Bubble runs on the 22nd and 23rd September in Leeds.
- Free On Bleeding Cool: The Wailing Blade #1 From Comixtribe - October 15, 2018
- Retailers Ordered 300,000 Return Of Wolverine #1 in September – And Marvel Overshipped Some Titles Again - October 15, 2018
- Daniel Grzeszkiewicz, Please Get in Touch With Your Customers… - October 15, 2018
- Where’s Andy Mangels in Wonder Woman: Earth One Volume Two? - October 15, 2018
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018