“I am a bad guy and the world needs to know.” – Bojack Horseman
After you’re done checking out the official trailer for Netflix‘s fifth season of BoJack Horseman, you’ll probably end up asking yourselves the same question we asked ourselves: is BoJack (Will Arnett) at his self-sabotaging worst when he’s hit rock bottom – or when he finds himself in a career rebound on the new dark police series Philbert?
With early seasons ready to make their syndication debut on Comedy Central later this month (paired with the returning season of South Park), the Raphael Bob-Waksberg-created series will focus this season on how BoJack deals with being back in the spotlight again and his efforts to keep from making past mistakes – even as his return to television also means the return of old temptations and screw-ups.
And if his views on therapy are any sign, “old habits” might just have the upperhand: “I’m not someone therapy works on I might be too smart.”
So with that said, here’s a look at Netflix official trailer for the fifth season of BoJack Horseman: the story of a self-absorbed horse/’90s TV star who never fails at snatching “total disaster” from the jaws of “mature stability”:
“This season finds BoJack starring in a new TV show called Philbert, playing a character with disturbing parallels to BoJack’s real life, echoes that force BoJack to confront himself and his past in ways large and small, but the main thing that happens this season is Diane gets a haircut. We spent a lot of time figuring out the haircut — the style, the volume, the bounce, the sheen — and we’re really proud of the way it came out. We really think people are going to like this new season, and Diane’s new haircut!” – Raphael Bob-Waksberg
Created by Bob-Waksberg, BoJack Horseman also festures the vocal talents of Amy Sedaris, Aaron Paul, and Paul F. Thompkins; with season 5 premiering on Friday, September 14th on Netflix.
- Fantastic Beasts’ Zoe Kravitz to Star in Disney’s High Fidelity Streaming Series - September 24, 2018
- Fear the Walking Dead s04e15 ‘I Lose People…’ Review: Now THIS is the FTWD We’ve Been Missing! - September 24, 2018
- Gotham Season 5: Is Shane West Just Begging Us to Assume He’s Bane? - September 24, 2018
- Dead Man Blogging 415: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Live-Blog! - September 23, 2018
- Better Call Saul Season 4 ‘Coushatta’: Nacho Looks to Expand His Power (PREVIEW) - September 22, 2018