DC Comics has been teasing deaths for the upcoming Heroes In Crisis. With splash pages like this.
And covers like this.
And everyone expecting that Roy Harper is going to get it.
But at the Toronto Fan Expo DC Nation panel yesterday, it was intimated by DC Publisher Dan DiDio that the victim would be a certain Tim Drake. Red Robin. A man who has seen his future as a very dark Batman indeed.
Could this be his way out of that?
HEROES IN CRISIS #1
(W) Tom King (A) Clay Mann (CA) Francesco Mattina
There’s a new kind of crisis threatening the heroes of the DC Universe, ripped from real-world headlines by C.I.A.-operative-turned-comics-writer Tom King: How does a superhero handle PTSD? Welcome to Sanctuary, an ultra-secret hospital for superheroes who’ve been traumatized by crime-fighting and cosmic combat. But something goes inexplicably wrong when many patients wind up dead, with two well-known operators as the prime suspects:
Harley Quinn and Booster Gold! It’s up to the DC Trinity of Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman to investigate-but can they get the job done in the face of overwhelming opposition? In Shops: Sep 26, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018