Teamwork is a surefire method of success in the superheroing business, but for Scott Lang and Nadia Pym, trapped in the microverse in Mark Waid and Javi Garron’s Ant-Man and the Wasp mini-series, they might be taking things a little too literally. According to a preview of Wednesday’s Ant-Man and the Wasp #5, Scott and Nadia have become “entangled,” pulled together by the quantum bonds (of box office success).
Will this conveniently movie-tied-in pairing manage to find their way back to Earth before this mini-series comes to an end? They’d better hurry, since this is the last issue!
Ant-Man and the Wasp #5 (of 5)
(W) Mark Waid (A) Javi Garron (CA) David Nakayama
• Our heroes make it back to Earth! But…
• Shouldn’t Earth be bigger? This is a big (small) problem!
In Shops: Sep 05, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018
- Unwrap Rugrats: C is for Chanukah Holiday Special By Reading This Preview - October 18, 2018
- Read This Preview of Bloodshot Rising Spirit Before It’s Too Late - October 18, 2018
- 6 Marvel Uncanny X-Men Variants for Books That Aren’t Uncanny X-Men - October 18, 2018