Teamwork is a surefire method of success in the superheroing business, but for Scott Lang and Nadia Pym, trapped in the microverse in Mark Waid and Javi Garron’s Ant-Man and the Wasp mini-series, they might be taking things a little too literally. According to a preview of Wednesday’s Ant-Man and the Wasp #5, Scott and Nadia have become “entangled,” pulled together by the quantum bonds (of box office success).
Will this conveniently movie-tied-in pairing manage to find their way back to Earth before this mini-series comes to an end? They’d better hurry, since this is the last issue!
Ant-Man and the Wasp #5 (of 5)
(W) Mark Waid (A) Javi Garron (CA) David Nakayama
• Our heroes make it back to Earth! But…
• Shouldn’t Earth be bigger? This is a big (small) problem!
In Shops: Sep 05, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018