Suspiria made its debut at the Venice Film Festival, and thus far the reactions have been mixed. It sounds like this could be one of those movies where someone has an extreme reaction one way or another. Art is supposed to cause emotion within its audience, and while it isn’t good to hear that some people walked out, it is interesting. Amazon Studios has released a new poster for the upcoming remake/reboot/spiritual sequel with plenty of red and blood to go around.
Last week they also shared a clip from the movie which features star Dakota Johnson doing some very interesting dance moves that appear to be a little disturbing.
Summary: As a darkness builds at the center of a world-renown dance company, its artistic director, a young American new to the troupe , and a grieving psychotherapist become entangled in a bloody, sighing nightmare.
Suspiria, directed by Luca Guadagnino, stars Dakota Johnson, Tilda Swinton, Jessica Harper, Chloë Grace Moretz, and Mia Goth. It will be released November 2nd.
- First Look at Eiza Gonzalez in Hobbs and Shaw - December 18, 2018
- Todd Phillips Confirms That the Joker Movie Has Wrapped Production - December 18, 2018
- Sherlock Holmes Adaptation ‘Elementary’ to End After 7 Seasons - December 17, 2018
- Utah Film Critics Association Votes Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse the Best Picture of 2018 - December 17, 2018
- [SPOILERS] Phil Lord and Chris Miller Talk That Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits Scene - December 17, 2018