In Deadpool #4, the Merc with a Mouth is heading off on a new mission, having successfully advertised his new mercenary business by arranging for a world-threatening invasion by Groffon the Regurger in the book’s opening storyline. But where is he headed? To a locale recently featured in a comic from the Distinguished Competition: The Bermuda Triangle.
In Superman #1, by “The Great One” Brian Michael Bendis, Ivan Reis, and Joe Prado, Superman moves his Fortress of Solitude to the Bermuda Triangle after the original was destroyed. Will Deadpool pay a visit to the Fortress while he’s down there in an unofficial inter-company crossover? Well, probably not. The solicit says he’s headed to WeirdWorld.
Still, it would feel like a missed opportunity if we don’t at least get a fourth-wall-breaking reference. We’ll find out on Wednesday.
(W) Skottie Young (A) Scott Hepburn (CA) Nic Klein
DEADPOOL IS IN FOR A WORLD OF WEIRD!
• A merc job leads Deadpool to one of the strangest corners of the Marvel U…WEIRDWORLD!
• Not only that, he’s fallen into a TIME STORM! Oh no, not a Time Storm!!! Anything but a Time Storm!!! Wait…what’s a Time Storm?
• Monsters! Sorceresses! Man-Things! Romance! Time Storms! THIS ISSUE HAS IT ALL!
In Shops: Sep 05, 2018
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018
- Morgan Le Fay Shows a Clear Lack of Gratitude in Weapon H #11 - December 16, 2018