Over the past several months, Marvel has milked the living crap out of the Return of Wolverine. The stabby Cannuck first showed up in the Marvel Legacy one-shot, followed by Where in the World is Wolverine post-credits scenes in a bunch of Marvel comics before launching the Hunt for Wolverine event, which consisted of two one-shots and four four-issue mini-series. But even with four teams of heroes searching for the little runt, Wolverine’s return has still not been official, with the Return of Wolverine mini-series set to kick off this month and finally, hopefully, actually bring back Wolverine.
At least, that was how it was supposed to be, but as the saying goes: you snooze, you lose.
At Saturday’s All In pro wrestling supercard, legendary wrestler Rey Mysterio joined Rey Fenix and Bandido in the main event to fact the Young Bucks and Kota Ibushi. And Mysterio, who loves to wear ring gear modeled after superheroes, was wearing a very familiar costume…
— Eyepokes&Headchokes 🎙 (@PokesAndChokes) September 2, 2018
— The Wrestling Wrealm (@WrestlingWrealm) September 2, 2018
Why can’t all wrestling be like All In all the time? Congrats to Cody Rhodes, the Bucks, and everyone involved for an incredible show… even if those inflatable penises ran long and they had to rush the ending.
- Vita Ayala and Paul Davidson Take Over Shuri for Two Issues Starting in March - December 18, 2018
- Who Are the Dark Guardians? Find Out in March’s Guardians of the Galaxy #3 - December 18, 2018
- Santa Cyclops is Making a List in March’s Uncanny X-Men #13 and #14 - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Plans More Numbering Shenanigans with Amazing Spider-Man #16.HU in March - December 18, 2018
- At Least 2 Runaways to Leave the Team in March - December 18, 2018