Back in 2015, Archie Comics first asked the question: who is Vampironica? But after finally announcing a new Vampironica series by Greg and Megan Smallwood over two years later back in December of 2017, fans were soon left asking instead, “where is Vampironica?”
Vampironica #4 was originally solicited for July respectively, but that obviously didn’t happen. Archie has resolicited it, however, for October 24th, following September 12th’s release of the long-awaited Vampironica #3., which was itself initially solicited for May, pushed back to June, then cancelled and resolicited. Vampironica #4, it seems, will feature guest art by Greg Scott, which you can see a sneak peek at below.
No word on the reason behind the delays, but it’s good to see things back on track and we hope everyone involved in the book is doing well.
- WWE Finally Gets That Mainstream Attention It Craves So Badly - October 15, 2018
- Why is Marvel Giving X-Men Fans the Chris Claremont Runaraound? [X-ual Healing 10-10-18] - October 14, 2018
- Doctor Doom Reveals His Thoughts on Gardening in a Preview of Thor #6 - October 14, 2018
- When in Doubt, Make Out! A Mr. and Mrs. X #4 Preview - October 14, 2018
- The Greatest Utility of Mystique’s Powers Revealed in Next Week’s X-Men Black - October 14, 2018