Back in 2015, Archie Comics first asked the question: who is Vampironica? But after finally announcing a new Vampironica series by Greg and Megan Smallwood over two years later back in December of 2017, fans were soon left asking instead, “where is Vampironica?”
Vampironica #4 was originally solicited for July respectively, but that obviously didn’t happen. Archie has resolicited it, however, for October 24th, following September 12th’s release of the long-awaited Vampironica #3., which was itself initially solicited for May, pushed back to June, then cancelled and resolicited. Vampironica #4, it seems, will feature guest art by Greg Scott, which you can see a sneak peek at below.
No word on the reason behind the delays, but it’s good to see things back on track and we hope everyone involved in the book is doing well.
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018