It’s been a long time coming. We first ran publicity about it almost two years ago. But finally the Stan Lee-inspired webcomic Backchannel is coming to free webcomic publisher from Korea LINE Webtoon. And it will begin publishing on October 3rd.
By Stan Lee, Webtoons’ Head of Content Tom Akel, and Andie Tong…
This high-tech superheroic thriller follows teenager Tom Tanner, a comic loving, engineering prodigy who was raised by his single father Martin, a police detective. While working on a highly sophisticated project in his high school lab, Tom is caught in the middle of an electromagnetic occurrence that knocks him unconscious. When he wakes, he discovers the algorithm he was working on has transformed his brain into a computer with the ability to power rooms, hack emails, and listen in on people’s cell phone conversations.
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018