Another day, another statistic. Marvel has claimed that they have now sold over half a million copies of The Infinity Gauntlet collection.
The inspiration of the Avengers: Infinity War storyline this year, from Jim Starlin to George Perez to Ron Lim. The comic sees Thanos put together all Infinity Gems in an Infinity Gauntlet and become a god, wiping out half the universe as a tribute to his one true love, Death.
And now it’s getting a Deluxe Edition, containing: Infinity Gauntlet 1-6; Infinity Gauntlet Promo Poster; material from Marvel Age #92, #95-96, #99 (profiles & articles); Hembeck cartoon from Marvel age #99; Marvel: 1991 – The Year in Review – Infinity Gauntlet parody article; Infinity Gauntlet #2-3 original cover art; Infinity Gauntlet #1 & #4 pencils; Infinity Gauntlet #1-6 inks; Infinity Gauntlet TPB (1st print) cover inks; Infinity Gauntlet TPB/MPHC/Omni covers; Infinity Gauntlet trading cards.
Maybe they can sell another half million before Avengers 4. Who says movies don’t affect comic book sales?
- Free On Bleeding Cool: The Wailing Blade #1 From Comixtribe - October 15, 2018
- Retailers Ordered 300,000 Return Of Wolverine #1 in September – And Marvel Overshipped Some Titles Again - October 15, 2018
- Daniel Grzeszkiewicz, Please Get in Touch With Your Customers… - October 15, 2018
- Where’s Andy Mangels in Wonder Woman: Earth One Volume Two? - October 15, 2018
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018